Thursday, September 19, 2013

Oy!

Life has been busy! We did not make it down to the Douglas County Scottish Festival, but we had several awesome conveners who covered the games for us...so Clan Donald was present, even if Todd and I were not. I have gotten a small write up from one of them that I will post tomorrow. Unfortunately they did not have a chance to get pictures.

We did manage a trip to Redmond last week end and got to spend time with our oldest convener...Edna MacDonald...I will have several pictures to post from that adventure.

I am busy with getting the next Signal put together and out the door in a few short weeks, it should be full of pictures from all the different events from around the region. If there is anything you would like to have added...just drop me a line.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment